Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 1 scoop Tier Seven Protein powder
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (we used natural PB)
- 1/4 cup Honey (you can use brown rice syrup for a vegan version)
- 1/2 cup Oats (you can use an oatmeal packet in a pinch!)
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (not required, if you don't like vanilla)
- 1-2 tsp water, as needed
Mix everything together, adding the water as needed to make the ingredients bond. Feel free to add additional spices (cinnamon) or mix-ins (cranberries, nuts, etc.) as you desire!
Key Lime Pie Protein Shake
This protein shake is the consistency of a milkshake, which is why we love it! Healthy dessert? Yes, please!
- 1 serving Tier Seven Protein powder*
- 2 Tbsp dry Cheesecake Jello instant pudding mix
- Juice of 1 large lime (you can use 3 Tbsp of lime juice instead)
- 1 cup milk of choice (we use unsweetened cashew or almond milk for a lower-sugar option)
- 2 cups ice
Put everything in a blender and top with crushed graham cracker!
*Tier Seven protein has 44 grams of powder per serving, so if you use another product you will likely not have the same thickness of the shake. The pudding mix also acts as a thickening agent.