1. Don’t make mistakes. Most big matches are lost, not won. Mistake-free wrestling equals winning wrestling. Wrestle smart.
2. Have a game plan (read below)
3. Focus on our one-point-at-a-time wrestling philosophy. Remember,
the only way to beat a great opponent (or anyone else for that matter) is one point at a time.
4. You MUST get your escape point. If you can’t get up, you will end up with a lot of bronze medals.
5. Trust your training. If you find yourself down, trust what you have been trained to do and go after the win.